Global In Store Activation Manager - HUSQVARNA (STOCKHOLM)
In store brand presence is a crucial part of the Husqvarna brand experience, defining how Husqvarna’s customers / resellers and their consumers engage with Husqvarna’s products at in store environments.
Husqvarna take pride in developing the best merchandising solutions in the multi-branded marketplace. In this global role, you are responsible for the playbook tactic in store toolboxes, for example creating Product Zone planograms, and accompanying visual elements, along with planning and driving communication with implementation / guidelines for Merchandising initiatives.
You will manage the experience and execution for new product launches, merchandising training, shop floor planners etc. partnering closely with Husqvarna’s regional marketing teams as well as external key partners. You are sorting in the global marketing function reporting directly to the Global In Store Manager.
- Proven experience with process development, project management, problem solving, strategic- and tactical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pitch driven mind set with a bold approach to think and act “outside of the box”
- Detail oriented and independent, comfortable working during intensive periods under aggressive deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, while simultaneously operating at both strategic and tactical levels
- Process-oriented, with ability to flex from high-level strategy to fine attention to tactic and operational detail
- Strong people leadership and experience with the ability to lead and navigate in matrix organizations.
- Ability to influence and develop relationships with partners at all levels including executive and senior leadership
- Ability to merchandise conceptually without hands-on product interaction
- Proficiency with creative and analytical/spreadsheet software applications such as MS Office and Adobe Collection.
- Strong aesthetic, visual design, and presentation skills
- Cross-functional agility, and ability to independently lead and meet objectives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to foster teamwork and align objectives across diverse groups (ie category, sales- and marketing)
- 5 - 8 years prior merchandising or retail management experience preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent degree (Business, Marketing, or related degree preferred)
Translate strategy into tactic tools and initiatives. Get buy-in from senior management and cross-functional stakeholders. Create and own tools, trainings and guidelines to ensure successful implementation in the stores. (Secure implementation of HQV in store playbook.)
Deliverables include: visual element development, comprehensive communication to regional stakeholders, including supplemental guides and materials, cross-functional project management. Partner up with Field Merchandising vendors to incorporate global, market and store level considerations, as well as customer feedback into merchandising strategy.
Expected to travel 80-100 days to regional- and local offices as well as regular store visits. Support development of future store concepts exploring additional sales channels. Continue to challenge yourself by creating efficiencies with existing processes, improving implementation in stores, and innovating our merchandising strategy and tactics. Communicate strategy on a regular basis to leadership (global and regional) and field organizations (sales reps).
In this recruitment Husqvarna co-operate with APTA. Please contact Johan Smith firstname.lastname@example.org +46709896000 for any inquires - or for sending your interest (including Resumé and Cover Letter)
Year-End Report 2017 / Kai Wärn, President and CEO:
“Husqvarna Group ended the year with another quarter of improved earnings. The fourth quarter is seasonally the smallest in terms of sales and thereby operating income, normally showing a loss for the Group. The operating loss for the fourth quarter was reduced to SEK -70m (-108), despite higher investments in strategic growth initiatives, pressure from currency and higher commodity prices, which were offset by a favorable impact related to legal restructuring. Sales continued to develop strongly across our divisions in profitable growth. On a currency adjusted basis, organic net sales increased 14% in Husqvarna, 7% in Gardena and 8% in Construction. Consumer Brands reduced their operating loss in the quarter, despite a lower sales volume.
The Group’s development on a full-year basis was positive in several aspects. Most importantly, we are delivering on our goal to achieve profitable growth; growing net sales above the estimated market rate, improving the operating margin and becoming more capital efficient. Performance benefitted from good growth in key product areas such as robotic lawn mowers and battery-powered products in both Husqvarna and Gardena, and a successful geographic and channel expansion in Gardena. In the Construction Division sales were significantly above prior year as a result of organic as well as acquired growth. In total for 2017, net sales for the Group increased 7% adjusted for changes in exchange rates, operating income increased 18% to SEK 3,790m (3,218) and the corresponding operating margin rose to 9.6% (8.9). The Board of Directors proposes that the dividend for the year is increased to SEK 2.25 (1.95) per share, reflecting the financial development.
Just before the end of the year we signed an agreement to acquire the light compaction and concrete equipment business from Atlas Copco. This is another important step for us to build a strong position in the attractive market segment for concrete floors and surfaces. The acquired product range complements the previous acquisitions of HTC in floor grinding and Pullman Ermator in dust and slurry management, enabling us to offer a wider range of products to customers in this segment. In our quest to make the Construction Division a larger share of the Group, the three acquisitions will have increased sales in the division by approximately 30% when fully integrated.
Our profitable growth ambitions in Husqvarna, Gardena and Construction are on track and I expect another step forward for the Group in 2018 in terms of growth, market shares and improved results in these divisions. We will also continue our efforts to build a stable long-term platform for the Consumer Brands Division.”
Fourth quarter 2017
Net sales increased to SEK 6,130m (5,768), corresponding to a currency adjusted* growth of 11%.
Operating loss was reduced to SEK -70m (-108).
January – December 2017
Net sales increased to SEK 39,394m (35,982), corresponding to a currency adjusted* growth of 7%.
Operating income rose to SEK 3,790m (3,218) and the corresponding margin increased to 9.6% (8.9).
Operating working capital* as a percentage of net sales improved to 25.5% (26.6).
Earnings per share after dilution increased 26% to SEK 4.62 (3.66).
The Board proposes an increase of the dividend to SEK 2.25 per share (1.95).
Read more at: http://www.husqvarnagroup.com/en