APTA would like to thank all clients, candidates, friends and others. You have made our third year to a very interesting, challenging and rewarding year in so many ways.
We are so grateful that we have the opportunity meeting talented high potential individuals and co-operating with the most interesting & successful corporations & brands every day.
APTA is passionately devoted to the success of our clients and our candidates, ethical in our actions, and meticulous in our methods. Doing what is right is at the heart of how we work. APTA's recruitment assignments this year were high above expectations and very qualified, and can be divided into six areas:
- General Management & HR (CEO, GM & COO)
- Finance & Financial System (CFO, Controller & Analyst)
- Business Development & Sales (Global Sales Director, Commercial Director & Strategist)
- Marketing, Communication & PR (CMO, Head of Comms. & PR / Media Specialist)
- Tech, E-Commerce & Digital (Head of Digital, VP Product Innovation, E-Com / Omni Channels)
- Insights, Branding & Creative (Global Executive Creative Director Digital, Director Design & Digital)
Besides always ensuring the finest selection of relevant and qualified candidates, APTA also always ensures the selection of candidates regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. During 2018 the proportion of successfully recruited women were over sixty per cent.
Last year APTA moved to new location at the third floor of Skeppsbron 8 in Gamla Stan, where we can meet in an undisturbed and secluded atmosphere. We have also separate meeting room if the client preferred to have private meetings.
APTA is proudly supporting:
- Médecins Sans Frontières with a Christmas donation & as a long term Corporate Supporter. We hope that in the hands of MSF field workers, this support will help saving lives.
- Alla Kvinnors Hus, supporting exposed women and their children.
- Individual artists. Over the last years we are supporting the renowned contemporary photographer Blaise Reuterswärd. In addition to his artistic work, he is a frequent contributor to both international editions of Vogue and to the fashion house Hermès. This latest body of work from 2016-2018 is the result of travels to Berlin & St Petersburg and takes a Russian title НАСЛАЖДАЙСЯ БЛЭЙЗ - meaning something like: revel in, enjoy or savor Blaise.
APTA is thankful and proud to participate in the SSE Mentor Programme - and get to know the next generation of high potential individuals at the beginning of their career. Other initiatives this year are “Work in the future” and “Adaptability”
© 2018 BLAISE REUTERSWÄRD ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Skeppsbron 8, 3rd floor
111 30 Stockholm